Wondermilk, Damansara Uptown

About the Place

41 Jalan SS 21/1A Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.

Tel: 03-77258930
Website: http://www.ilovewondermilk.com/
Blog: http://cuppacakes.blogspot.com/


My Experience
I've eaten Wondermilk's cupcake many times but I haven't went to their outlet until few days ago. My friends would normally get cupcakes from there as a bday cake and so, I just eat Wondermilk cupcakes at birthdays and not the outlet itself. I expect the outlet to be like Bisou or Cupcake Chic but wow... There's so much art at the outlet... The place just makes you wanna stay there the whole day! Since BF have moved to Section 17, PJ now, so, I've been around the area alot.. After our dinner at Fat Spoon, we headed to Wondermilk! :)

The place was absolutely awesome! Check out these pictures!











I feel so happy looking at all these cupcakes~! 





Bf having a hard time choosing a cupcake he wants.. :) 

And these are the cupcakes we had... We ate three of them at Wondermilk and brought home another 3 which was given to my dad, sis and bro. 

 And this handsome sir here is OMG. Absolutely yummy! :P

Random pics! Love taking random shots of pretty things...












Two days later, I had another 4 to myself! :) It's so irresistable! 



I love this Red Velvet Cupcake! :) 


What others say?
Blog: KYspeaks
Blog: Bangsar Babe
Blog: Babe in the City

Comments

  1. I hear they recently started selling a red velvet milkshake! I'd like to try that one sometime =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Red Velvet cake that cost me rm 80 on 5/8/2105 n found a ONE WHITE PLASTIC STICK ( looks like those fr a cheap lollipop stick) in cake. Called their manager n was told that it's to hold the cake up. I m still getting lots of comments fr friends that NO SUCH THING unless the cake is as tall as twin tower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the record, I bought the same cake last year n NO stick also ????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang