Marmalade Cafe, Bangsar Village 2

About the Place

1F-18, 1st floor, 
Bangsar Village II, 
No. 1, Jalan Telawi Dua, Bangsar Baru, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur. 


Tel : 03-2282 8301 
Opening hours : 10.00 am – 10.00 pm daily


Website: http://www.ilovemarmalade.com/

My Experience

I heard about this place through the website Timeout KL, this place was voted the Best Healthy Eating/ Vegetarian Restaurant. So, I decided to give it a try! The place was really comfortable, very happy, bright, sunny feel, it makes me happy just looking at the interior of this place. I can feel the happy vibe entering the place. So I'll continue with the pictures... 

I know... The name of the shop is not visible... :( But its spelled Marmalade. Tried adjusting the angle and all, but I'm just bad at this... 




The Menu, you can see that most of their dishes area at the affordable range. 



The place is really comfy with mostly yellow as their main interior colour, plants, woody, happy colours

This tea with the orange juices comes with the set - The works (RM28)

My Iced Mocha. Very nice!

My Morning Benny, a very healthy breakfast indeed! (But I pulled out the vege inside, hehhehehe, opps!)

This is "The Works", super filling, and this dish can really last you a whole day! The ham, egg, sausage, bread, gosh, I don't know how my friend manage to finish this... 

My friend's pasta. Pretty awesome, but its a little too dry.


So this is us! Had a great time with friends and it always feels good having brunch like that! Makes me feel happier, healthier and fatter! :p

Am gonna end this post with a happy yellow me! Tata...


What others say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marini's on 57, Menara 3 Petronas KLCC

Da Chang Jin 大长今 Korean BBQ Restaurant, Taipan USJ 10

Coffee on the Table, Georgetown Penang